“Penghu branch” was a part of Kaohsiung District Agricultural Research and Extension Station. After reorganization, “Penghu animal promotion station” was incorporated into Taiwan Livestock Research Institute in 1 August, 1973. it renamed as “Penghu Livestock Promotion Center” in May, 1976, and as “Penghu Animal Propagation center” in January, 1881. The center became “Penghu Animal Propagation Center” and funded by Livestock Research Institute, Council of Agriculture. In 30 April 2002, it renamed as “Penghu station”.
The main business
Animal breeding and conservation
Copyright © 2015 Livestock Research Institute, Council of Agriculture,
Executive Yuan All Rights Reserved.
Address：No.112, Muchang, Xinhua Dist., Tainan City 71246, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
6 5911211 FAX：+886 6 59112452
This website will be best viewed in resolution of 1024*768.