Application of RFID on production and management of breed geese
Shen-Chang Chang, Min-Jung Lin, Kuo-Chin Wu, and Yu-Shine Jea
The objective of this study was to find out a suitable combination of the RFID (radio frequency identification) system for laying White Roman geese. Five hundred and thirty-two geese were randomly allotted into control and RFID treatments, each including 5 pens and 4 pens, and each pen with 12 males and 48 females. The diets for laying stage were composed with 18% CP and 2,650 kcal ME/kg. The results showed that the geese entered into laying cage were 100 %. The system could be correctly and stably operated on data collecting, recording and transmitting. There were 15.6 % of geese did not produced eggs during laying stage, and 9.9 % of geese just produced less 3 eggs/bird during the stage. Therefore, a total of 25.5 % geese which did not produced very well.
Copyright © 2015 Livestock Research Institute, Council of Agriculture,
Executive Yuan All Rights Reserved.
Address：No.112, Muchang, Xinhua Dist., Tainan City 71246, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
6 5911211 FAX：+886 6 59112452
This website will be best viewed in resolution of 1024*768.