Privacy Protection Policy Statement
Dear Friends, welcome to the Global LRI Web, Council of Agriculture,
Executive Yuan. The Global LRI Web regards your privacy with the highest
respect and provides you with proper protection. To help you understand how the
Global LRI Web collects, uses, and protects your personal data, please
read the following information carefully:
Scope of this Statement
This Privacy Protection Policy Statement applies to all personal data
collection, use, and protection involved in activities on the Global Agriculture
Web. However, it does not apply to links of government agencies or fee-paying
Web sites available through the Global LRI Web. All Web sites linked to
the Global LRI Web have their own privacy policies. The Global
Agriculture Web does not share any joint responsibilities. When you link to any
to the protection of your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
- This Web site does not collect any of your personal identity data if you only
browse the Global LRI Web or download files from the Web site.
- When using services provided by the Global LRI Web such as online
applications, this Web site will request you to provide your most updated data,
such as name, national ID number, contact phone number, e-mail address, contact
address, and residence address, as required by each relevant administration
- This Web site records the users ’ IP addresses, time logged-in, and Web pages
browsed. These data are used for “ Total Quantity ” analyses on this Web site ’
s flow volume and users ’ Internet behavior. These analyses are used as
references for quality upgrades and conducted only on the behaviors of overall
users. This Web site does not conduct analysis on any “ Individual ” users.
- The Global LRI Web has the duty to protect the privacy of each
applicant. This Web site does not alter or delete any of your personal data
without prior consent. Alterations or deletions will only be conducted when a
prior consent from you is obtained or when any of the following situations
allows relevant activities:
- Intervention approved via legal channels.
- When the user is in evident violation of Web site regulations; i.e. improper use
of language or conducts personal attacks verbally on a bulletin board.
- When protection or defense of the rights or ownerships relevant to Web site
users is called for.
- To protect the rights of relevant agencies/units related to this Web site.
- The Global LRI Web does not sell, exchange, or lease any of your
personal data to other organizations, persons, or private enterprises, with the
- For legal investigation by law enforcement agencies.
- For investigation or use by relevant agencies.
- When the Global LRI Web believes, in good faith, that disclosure of
information is needed for legal purposes or maintenance, improvement, and
management of services of this Web site.
Enquiry regarding the Privacy Protection Policy Statement
this Web site, please write to us at the Mailbox of the Minister.
- If you discover any violations to this policy conducted by agencies/units of the
Council of Agriculture, please report the events to the Mailbox of the Minister
on the Global LRI Web.