- Dairy cow type classification and corrective mating: Judging 15 type traits with Linear Score system to evaluate strength and weak of type trait and suggesting bull semen for type corrective mating.
- Dairy herd precision management: Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) Technology in dairy herd for electronic management.
- Dairy cow’s performance testing: Collecting individual dairy cows milk yield and reproduction performance date to record each cows performance.
- Genetic evaluation of dairy cows: Using individual dairy cows performance data and pedigree with BLUE procedure to evaluate Genetic parameter.
- Milk production traceability: Milk component and quality control from farm to table.
- Frozen semen preparation and Artificial Insemination: Selection of Elite Bull and collecting and preparing high quality frozen semen for mating dairy cow.
- Feeding and management Practices for milking cows: TMR formulation, Feeding Practices and Relief of heat stress for high production dairy cows, application of CMT and quartz crystal microbalance sensor for rapid determination of cow milk microorganisms.