(1) EFFECT OF Ganoderma lucidum SUPPLEMENTATION ON REPRODUCTIVE PERFORMANCE OF SOWS
The mortality rate of piglets fed with Ganoderna lucidum compounds were lower than the control group. The interval from weaning to estrus of sows fed the Ganoderna lucidum were shorter than the control group.
(2) THE UTILIZATION OF AGRICULTURAL BYPRODUCTS IN KHAPS BLACKPIGS
The feed cost of diet with supplementation of the agricultural byproduct was reduced 22% compared to the control diet and carcass quality such as lean percentage, loin eye area and backfat thickness, can be improved.
(3) THE DIETARY APPLICATION OF γ-PGA AND CMS IN THE KHAPS BLACK PIGS
Results showed diet supplemented with 3% CMS tended to increase the growth performance of growing KHAPS black pigs.
(4) EFFECTS OF TWO-PHASE PROBIOTIC-FERMENTED SOYBEAN-FEATHER MEAL DIET ON GROWTH PERFORMANCES AND BLOOD TRAIT OF BLACK PIG
A two-stage probiotic-fermented soybean-feather meal diet was produced by two step solid-state fermentation. Results showed that finishing pigs fed the probiotic fermented soybean-feather meal had significantly increased growth of the black pigs. Besides, The immunity characteristics showed that feeding diet substituted with 5% fermented soybean-feather meal had significantly increased lymphocyte proliferative response and cellular immune responses. Besides, blood total protein, high density lipoprotein were increased and low density lipoprotein was reduced.
(5) EFFECTS OF SILAGE SUPPLEMENTATION TO FINISHER FEED ON THE GROWTH PERFORMANCE OF DK BLACK PIGS
The 20% of silage substitution rate had no adverse effects on the carcass traits and meat quality, but the feed costs was reduced approximately by 2%.
(6) THE UTILIZATION OF AGRICULTURAL BY-PRODUCTS AND FORAGE ON KHAPS BLACK SOWS
The supplementation of agricultural by-products and forage to the diet for KHAPS black sows could reduce feed cost and have no adverse effect on reproductive performance.