Feed Analysis Center
Feed Analysis Center of Livestock Research Institute, Council of Agriculture
Livestock Research Institute,Council of Agriculture (LRI-COA) is a Government agency conducting the research and providing services to the livestock sector. The Nutrition Division in LRI has carried out the feed analysis since the 1960’. In order to improve the quality and credibility of analysis, the Feed Analysis Center has accredited by Chinese National Laboratory Accreditation (CNLA) on May 1, 2001 when 10 accreditation criteria in biological testing (CNLA-ZL01048) was approved. Under the policy of “Devoutness”, “Diligence” and “Profession”, the Feed Analysis Center provide the best quality and service on feed analysis for the research and industry of animal production.
Analysis item and methods
- Ingredient constituent : Crude protein (according to CNS 2770-5 method), Crude fat (according to CNS 2770-4 method),Crude fiber (according to CNS 2770-8 methods), Crude ash (according to CNS 2770-9 method).
- Mineral content: Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc and Iron (according to AOAC 968.08, 965.09C(a), 985.35E (2005)), Phosphorus (according to AOAC 965.17, 968.08D(a), 965.09C (a) (2005)).
- Heavy metal: Lead, Cadmium and Arsenic (according to AOAC 990.08F(2005)), Mercury (according to AOAC 977.22 (2005)).
- Harmful materials: aflatoxin (according to CNS 4090 method).
- Others: Amino acids (according to AOAC 994.12 (2005)).
- Download: Feed Analysis Application Form.pdf